- Molecular Weight：78.13
- Molecular Formula：HSCH2CH2OH
- Hazard：Irritant, combustible
- Storage：Store at room temperature
- Biotechnology Grade
- Size：100 mL
- Purity: >99.0%
- Water (KF): <0.5%
- 2,2-Thiodiethanol: 0.5
- DNase/RNase: None Detected
- Protease: None Detected
- Additional hazmat fee applies
- Technical Data Sheet：2-Mercaptoethanol-MSDS.pdf
Also known as β-Mercaptoethanol, Thioethylene glycol, BME, or 2-Hydroxyethylmercaptan. Reagent used to minimize oxidation of biological compounds in solution.
Please check the protocols on www.plantchemical.com
If you have any protocols or usage recommendations on any of our products that to share with other scientists. Please feel free to submit them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to post them for you on www.plantchemical.com
References and Citations
Share your publication or characterization data with us.
Please contact us to post reference.
E-mail : email@example.com