- Synonyms: N6-Benzyladenine; N-(phenylmethyl)-1H-purin-6-amine
- Molecular Weight：225.25
- Molecular Formula：C12H11N5
- Storage：-20 to 0 °C
- Size：5 g
- Appearance: light yellow powder
- Melting Point: 230-233 °C
- Technical Data Sheet：6-Benzylaminopurine-MSDS.pdf
Cytokine growth regulator
Plant tissue culture tested
Soluble in 1M NaOH
Solubilize at 1 mg/mL in 0.1N KOH
Physics and chemical property:
White spinal/needle crystals; Melting Point is 230-232℃. Practically it is insoluble in water and common organic solvents. But it is soluble in warm ethanol and it is slightly soluble in hot water and aqueous solutions of dilute acid or alkali. Relatively stable in acid or alkaline.
6-Benzylaminopurine is high-efficiency cytokine, it can accelerate cell division, cast off the burden of hibernation and promote germination. lateral bud emergence; flowering (cyclamen, cacti); fruit setting, and improve the fruit shape.