Acriflavine neutral (euflavin)
- Also known as Euflavin
- Molecular Weight：259.73
- Molecular Formula：C14H14ClN3
- Storage：Store at room temperature
- Size：100 g
- Hazard: suspected carcinogen, known mutagen
- Ultra pure grade
- Chlorine: 13.3-15.8%
- Ash: <1.0%
- Identification (P/F): Pass
- pH (1% water @ 25°C): 4-6
- Moisture: <6.5%
- Technical Data Sheet：Acriflavine-MSDS.pdf
A dye widely used as an antifungal and antiparasitic agent in aqueous culture systems.
Please check the protocols on www.plantchemical.com
If you have any protocols or usage recommendations on any of our products that to share with other scientists. Please feel free to submit them to us at email@example.com and we will be delighted to post them for you on www.plantchemical.com
References and Citations
Share your publication or characterization data with us.
Please contact us to post reference.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org