- Molecular Formula：C15H15F3N2)O2
- Storage：Shipped at Room Temperature but Store at 4 degrees C
- Size：25 mg
- Assay: >99%
- Soluble in DMSO
- Sterilization: autoclavable or filtration
- Concentration: 0.25-10.0mg/L
- Technical Data Sheet：Flurprimidol-MSDS.pdf
Flurprimidol is an alternative for Ancymidol that is at lease two times as active and more stable. It is a synthetic inhibitor of Gibberrelic Acid biosynthesis. Flurprimidol is used in tissue culture to control internode elongation, especially in liquid cultures.
Harmful in contact with skin and if swallowed.
Harmful to aquatic organisms.
Please check the protocols on www.plantchemical.com
If you have any protocols or usage recommendations on any of our products that to share with other scientists. Please feel free to submit them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to post them for you on www.plantchemical.com
References and Citations
Share your publication or characterization data with us.
Please contact us to post reference.
E-mail : email@example.com