- Molecular Weight：219.24
- Molecular Formula：C10H13N5O
- Storage：Store at 2-8°C
- Size：50 mg
- Cytokinin growth regulator
- Promotes cell division
- High Purity Grade
- Plant cell culture tested
- Soluble in 1M NaOH
- Solubilize at 1 mg/mL in 0.1N KOH
- Appearance: off white to yellow crystals
- Melting Point: 208-210 °C
- Technical Data Sheet：Zeatin-MSDS.pdf
Synonyms: 6-(4-Hydroxy-3-methylbut-2-enylamino)purine; N6-(4-Hydroxy-3-methyl-2-buten-1-yl)adenine
High concentrations produce advantitious shoot formation
Other uses include prevention of leaf senescence, reversal of toxin affects on shoots, and inhibiting excessive root formation
Package: 100g foil bag ,10g foil bag, 1g foil bag
1.Promotes callus initiation when coused with auxin,concentration 1ppm.
2.Promotes fruit set. Zeatin 100ppm+GA3 500ppm+NAA20ppm,sprayed at 10th, 25th, 40th day after blossom.
3.Retards yellowing for vegetable, 20ppm, sprayed.
Also applied to stimulate seed germination and seedling growth.